About the Company
JDM is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create a lasting impact in the digital sphere. We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Executive to join our ever-growing team. This is a full-time role based out of Chandigarh.
About the Job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media. We are looking for Search Engine Optimization Executive who are skilled and have an everlasting thirst to explore SERP & SM algorithms.
Please note that this is a full-time role and we are only looking for candidates who can commute to the workplace everyday.
- Content outreach and distribution through free and paid channels.
- Brand awareness through content marketing and other digital channels.
- Building work relations with bloggers & influencers.
- Google Adwords & Facebook paid campaigns handling
- Research and planning
- Competitor Analysis
- Having a Google AdWords certification is an added advantage.
- Must know about all on page, off page SEO and SMO activities.
- Working knowledge of various SEO tools for research and analysis.
- Conduct keyword research and content analysis.
- Manage Google analytics and GWMT.
- 2-4 years experience with Ecommerce, Online Marketplaces, Mobile Applications, CMS, Open Source Scripts, Social networking portals, On-Demand Service Portals.
- Should have a background in the software development industry, academically and/or professionally.
- Working knowledge of Google’s Keyword Planner Tool.
- Desire to advance their skillset and grow within the agency.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Should have experience in Digital Marketing/SEO/SEM/SMO to manage all search engine optimization, content marketing, and paid marketing activities.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search console, & other marketing tools.
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization activities.
- Willingness to work hard to achieve the company’s commitments.
- She/he must be well updated with recent changes in digital marketing.
- Outspoken, Good communication skills, and committed to the organization.